1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and elt drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400⁰F.
3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
2 way L parting system lace front wig lets you wear as it is or cut and blend with your own hair. With the 11 different color choices, you can get natural black or brown colors or color DX4799 like model is showing. Sensationnel lace front wig Nora features medium length loose wave style with the heat safe synthetic fiber for easy maintenance and to create new style you desire. Search for other great lace front wig styles at BlackHairspray.com