U-Part with Ear to Ear LACE
2 Ways for parting! Wear hand tied lace or blend with your hair.
-2 Way parting feature
-No tape or glue required
-Style as ponytail or updo
-Natural hairline with delicate baby hair
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
2. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
3. Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and elt drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400⁰F.
3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
The Sensationnel Empress Edge Samantha Synthetic U Part Lace Front Wig comes with a U part created so that the lace front wig can be parted two ways. Women can blend their natural hair into the wig or wear it with the hand tied lace. The model is wearing a DXR991 which consists of deep wine burgundy and jet black hair color. This U part lace front wig by Sensationnel Empress comes in a variety of colors to choose from.