NEW FUTURA HAIR CARE INSTRUCTION
1. Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water; making sure not to rub hair.
3. After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
4. After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
5. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
6. Gently de-tangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
7. For curling, set your iron between 320º - 350º F. Do not go above 356ºF, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
8. Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
9. Don't sleep on wet hair. It will matt and tangle up.
10. Don't spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matt the hair.For the wig products: when not in use, place on a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape, which will also decrease tangling and matting.NEW FUTURA CURLING INSTRUCTIONSCurl or flat iron into your favorite style
1. For curling, set your electric iron between 320º - 350º F. Do not go above 356ºF. Anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
2. Gather a section of hair and comb it carefully from the bottom so that there are no tangles. Hair should be as smooth as possible for best results. (If you begin combing at the middle or top, it will make the hair tangle)
3. Curl hair as usual, curling each section for about 30 seconds.
4. Release hair from curling iron. Hold curl in your hand for about 3 seconds until it sets.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with each section of hair until all hair is done. Style as desired.