L Shape Part with Ear to Ear LACE
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
-Natural parting from edge to crown
-Wear as is, with deep hand tied lace parting
-Cut and blend with your hair. Style shown has been cut and blended with model's hair.
How to instructions (Cut and blend with your own hair): (Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended) Cut along the L-Shaped lace parted line. Using wig combs, secure L-part area to your hair around the portion of leave-out hair. Comb and blend the small section of your hair over L-part area.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400⁰F.
3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
Sensationnel Lace Wig Erisha Achieve fabulous look with Sensationnel L parting lace front wig. With 17 different hair color choices and beautifully curled hair style, Sensationnel lace front wig Erisha is perfect for your new style. Be confident and look fabulous with Sensationnel lace front wig.