L Shape Part with Ear to Ear LACE
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
-Natural parting from edge to crown
-Wear as is, with deep hand tied lace parting
-Cut and blend with your hair. Style shown has been cut and blended with model's hair.
How to instructions (Cut and blend with your own hair):
(Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended) Cut along the L-Shaped lace parted line. Using wig combs, secure L-part area to your hair around the portion of leave-out hair. Comb and blend the small section of your hair over L-part area.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and elt drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400⁰F.
3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
More natural, more comfortable, more stylish L shape lace front wig is a great new style for everybody. Synthetic lace wig nancy features long water wave style with ombre color options. The model is wearing new color DXT30 from Sensationnel and L shape lace parting system is great way to blend your own hair with the wig. you can find more great L shape lace front wigs from Sensationnel at BlackHairspray.com